Web designer is responsible:
- Â to design the overall layout and look of the web site.
- Â design small and meaningful icons or creating logos to complete the web layout and present it in html format.
- Web designer is the one who knows which colors to select, and what images should be placed where, to greatly communicate the business sense of client.
- How to make page attractive for target audience? Whether it demands some flash intro or some other flash effects or the simple site will present the elegance of clientâ€™s organization?
- Â Which data is to be displayed at right place to get the best required viewerâ€™s concentration? Web Designerâ€™s role in the whole website making is to answer the above question practically by making relative web contents.
Web developer makes logic, functions, and makes the website come alive. Web developer has to look after the working of websiteâ€™s functionality, and he can guess and correct if there is any malfunctioning in website.Â Tasks in between those two extremes may include following.
- Email processing
- Building simple function logic
- Database handling
- Displaying catalogs
- Making online forms alive and effective
- Dynamic page generation
- Development of shopping cart
- Payment processing
- Development of CMS (Content Management System)
- Development of Order Management System
- Development of any type of Tracking System
- Any type of web application demanded by client.
summary from article cube