I found Interesting article and short (i love short articles ) when i surf the net “Blogging For Backlinks” authored by Steve Renner which i think very useful yes there’s thousands of pages about backlink but Steve put it his points and emphasizing in bold that is simple, clear and make sense just the way i like it.
since this blog is not getting enough backlinks so i guess his techniques is worth to try.
Do these suggestions make sense to you?
- Don’t repeat multiple times the same word in the title.
- The title of the page is the most important ranking criteria for search engines. Take care to build good titles to be well ranked, it’s very important!
- Don’t create titles entirely in uppercase letters.
- You can code accentuated letters in HTML (é = Ã©).
- Your page title must be 7 to 10 words long and must contain important and descriptive words for your activity.
- Avoid titles like: “Homepage”, “Welcome on our web site”. They don’t describe your activity and what the end user will find in your pages.
- Every page of your site must have its own title, representative of its content.
- Of course, every page of your site must have a title… 🙂
- Avoid the lists of words separated by commas: write a real sentence.
- Don’t begin your title by a space.
- HTML code: <title>Your title</title>
- In the HTML code, place the title as high as possible (close to the <HEAD> tag).